Under ideal conditions, a fresh cut tree can last up to two weeks in your home. Follow these tips for choosing and maintaining a fresh holiday tree:
• Buy from a reputable tree seller.
• Inspect fresh trees by lightly shaking them or pulling on the needles. A fresh tree should hold its needles and show no signs of browning.
• Make a fresh cut in the bottom of your tree when you get home. Secure it into a sturdy base that contains water.
• Always keep the end of your tree just below the water line to prevent it from drying out. Check water levels often.
• Place the tree away from furnace vents, fireplaces, radiators and heat-generating appliances, including televisions.
• Decorate with energy-saving lights that give off little heat; unplug all tree lights before going to bed or leaving your home unattended.
It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!
Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager
Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.
Independently Owned and Operated
Blog / Website / Follow Me / LinkedIn
CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391