Local agents know their towns better than anyone else. We firmly believe that using a local Realtor® is in your best interests and in this post we will give you reasons why local is the only way to go.
1. Superior Market Knowledge - A good local agent knows the inventory inside and out and will be able to more easily pick out homes that are a good fit for you.
2. They Know The Schools - A local agent will have personal experience with the school system and be able to share valuable information with you.
3. Neighbourhood Experts - A local agent not only knows all the specific neighbourhoods, but often has friends and clients in each one that can be made available to you if needed. Our clients always appreciate hearing from people who live in the neighborhoods in which they are considering.
4. Strong Relationships With Other Agents - A good local agent will network with other local agents to get information that you will never find on line. We will know about homes that may be coming on the market in the future or learn about a seller who has suddenly become "highly motivated" and is open to offers.
5. In The Know - Real estate gossip gets discussed in small circles in every community, like at PTA meetings and at the local softball field. While most agents will never learn this "insider information", a local agent hears these things and will share them with their clients.
LOCAL IS SAFER
If you are ever looking to buy or sell a home, remember that a real estate transaction is very complicated, involving a lot of money and risk। A local agent is always the safest choice.It’s Your Career – I’m Here to Support YOU!
Constantine Isslamow | Broker of Record
CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage
387 George Street South, P.O. Box 178
Peterborough Ontario. K9J 6Y8
Direct Line: 705.743.4444 | Fax: 705-743.3702