Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coaching Tip & Strategies #1

YOUR BUSINESS PLAN

I'm sure you would agree that productivity is never an accident! Wouldn't you agree that it's usually the result of a commitment to excellence, through intelligent planning and focused effort? Here are just some of the thoughts you can use in as your planning objectives.

Do you have a written Business Plan in place?
How many transactions are you going to close this year?
What is your average sales price going to be?
What is your average commission percentage per transaction?
What is your buyer to seller ratio going to be?
What kind of expenses are you going to have?
Why not separate yourself from the competition and get a business plan in place. Let me help you develop a "bulletproof" business plan, call me today.

Your next coaching tip, I will discuss production goals.



I hope you find this information useful. Thanks for stopping by.

Constantine Isslamow

Broker/Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment