Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coaching Tip & Strategies #14

INITIAL APPOINTMENT

So congratulations, you have converted an incoming buyer call to an appointment. Now what?

Are you going to charge right out the door and start showing houses? I sure hope not.
Approach the buyer in the same fashion that you deal with a seller.
Do you have a buyer presentation? Do you have a buyer qualification process that you use?
Do you have a buyer questionnaire that you use? How do you determine the buyer's wants and needs?
Do you immediately connect your buyer with a loan officer to discuss financing options and a prequalification letter?
Give me a call and I will help you get your systems in place for the initial meeting with a potential buyer.

Next tip I will discuss showing the home. Until then I wish you all continued success.

I hope you find this information useful. Thanks for stopping by.

Constantine Isslamow

Broker/Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment