Monday, November 2, 2009

Coaching Tips & Strategies #28

LISTING STRATEGIES (9)

A feature is what you have or do; the benefit is what your client is going to experience! Or it could be the result from any particular feature.

Here’s a look at a couple of basic features and benefits for you to use in your listing presentation.

Feature: Great Technology

Benefit: A huge percentage of home buyers are starting their initial home search on the internet. In fact over 87% of the buyers begin on the internet. Because of this I will capture numerous buyers that are starting their home search through our numerous on-line marketing initiatives. In addition, internet leads have a long incubation process from initial contact to the time they make a buying decision. Follow-up with these future buyers is critical and I’m able to do so with my CENTURY 21 drip email campaign that keeps them abreast of the current marketplace and inventory.

Feature: The Best Marketing

Benefit: Our marketing is focused to attract the highest number of buyers to expose your home to. I do this by targeting our efforts towards results proven marketing strategies such as my mailing program that provides up to date market data to the consumer, building my credibility in the marketplace as the “Local Expert®”, the information portal for all real estate dealings.

I’m sure that you have many other features that you are presenting to your clients.

In your next tip, I will provide you with 14 productive elements to a great listing presentation. Until then I wish you all continued success.

It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!,

Constantine Isslamow

Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager

Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.

Independently Owned and Operated

www.Twitter.com/ConstantineC21

CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391

No comments:

Post a Comment