Sunday, November 8, 2009

Coaching Tips & Strategies #35

LISTING STRATEGIES (16)


Step 12 of the listing presentation.

Pricing Strategy.


Who sets the price of a home when you list it? The Seller! Don’t fall into the pricing trap. Here’s you pricing strategy conversation that will place responsibility back on the decision markers shoulders!



“Mr. and Mrs. Seller, as I shared with you earlier, my job is to take your home to market and test the market through my marketing efforts. Periodically I am going to deliver back to you the results of that test. I will provide you a current update of the marketplace and you will decide if we need to change our strategy. Mr. and Mrs. Seller, the market is the message and I am the messenger”



Will that get the decision of “price” right off your back?



Your next step will be step 13 of the listing presentation. Until then I wish you all continued success.



It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!

Constantine Isslamow

Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager


Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.

Independently Owned and Operated

www.Twitter.com/ConstantineC21

CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391

No comments:

Post a Comment